Over the ended few years, I retain had a numberof customers ask me what the difference is between the GBC StandardClearView Binders and the GBC Premium ClearView Binders. Inorder to make this sarcasm it was esteemed for them to understand thedifferences between the two grades of binders Here are some of thedifferences:
Understanding the Difference Between GBC Standard and GBC Premium 3-Ring Binders
Over the recent few years, I obtain had a numberof customers ask me what the difference is between the GBC StandardClearView Binders and the GBC Premium ClearView Binders Thesecustomers were looking for gangling excellence presentation binders and werewondering if it was worth upgrading from general to premium grade. Inorder to make this scorn it was noted for them to conjecture thedifferences between the two grades of binders Here are some of thedifferences:
- All of GBC’s premium queue of ClearView clearoverlay binders use tough hefty malleability chipboard for the front, back andspine Many of the binders from GBC’s normal file of noted overlaybinders use fluted chipboard for the front, back and spine
- GBC’s premium train of ClearView binders are covered with a non-stickclear shroud tape This non stick tape prevents ink and toner fromtransferring to the binder Although the disc looks corresponding on bothtypes of binders, ring size chart, the usual binders do not retain non stick vinylThus, toner may eventually jettison from your binder inserts onto theclear vinyl
- The pockets on the GBC premium queue ofbinders are 4-1/2″ deep while the pockets on the ordinary train ofbinders are 3-1/2″ deep. The deeper pockets on the premium bindersallow you to cooler fresh documents and keep them get in the model andback of your presentation binder
- All sizes of GBCpremium excellence D-Ring and EZ Load binders include sheet lifters. None ofthe typical level GBC ClearView binders include sheet lifters
- Several sizes of binders are available in GBC’s premium row that arenot available in the standard line GBC has 4″ glaring blanket D-ringbinders available in their premium succession They moreover posses 3/4″ whiteclear envelop binders in their premium chain .
This is a fleet overview of the differences between the standard andthe premium lines of GBC ClearView binders Generally, the pricedifference between the normal and premium binders is thumping insignificant andit is usually worthwhile to go with the premium binders However, mostpresentation binders are only used once and sometimes it is worthwhilesaving the money. Really the ridicule is yours Just remember, if youhave questions impartial call.